MGL Avionics Headsets
MGL Avionics MGL-880 Headsets
This headset is manufactured to MGL avionics's own specifications by one of the World's largest headset manufacturers. Perfectly matched for use with the MGL V10, but suitable for use with any intercom or transceiver.
- High class anthracite look, metal frame - hand adjustable, no tools required.
- Very comfortable headband resulting in no pressure points due to light overall weight.
- Operates as mono or stereo headset with volume and balance controls and very good audio quality.
- Super soft gel ear seals with soft material allows for a good acoustic seal even if you are wearing glasses.
- Very high passive noise suppression figures over the full audio band.
- Filtered, noise canceling microphone.
- Gold plated connectors and high quality, long life cable.
- Reversible microphone boom.
The MGL Avionics aviation headset offers exceptional value for money - a quality passive headset at a fantastic price!
Stereo and mono operation
Soft silicone gel filled earcups
Gold plated Headphone and Microphone plugs
Metal swivel gooseneck and metal microphone boom
Extremely light and strong at only 20.5oz / 580g
Excellent passive noise reduction rating of 27dB
Clear frequency response from 20-17,000Hz, distortion free through entire range
Adjustable open foam cushioned headband
Quick response noise canceling filter amplified electret microphone with wind muff
Conforms to FAA TSO C57a and TSO C58a
The headset features two volume control knobs - one on each earcup. The first knob is used to select between stereo and mono operation, and select the volume level of that earphone (if stereo operation is selected). The other knob is used to control the volume level of the other earphone in stereo mode, and both earphones if mono mode is selected.
Price: $125 each
Click Purchase to order today!